The Lebanon County Association of REALTORS® is proud to support our community, and one way of giving back is by offering high school seniors throughout Lebanon County the opportunity to apply for one of three $500 scholarships. In order to be eligible seniors must write a 500-word essay on a topic selected by the Lebanon County Association of REALTORS®.
In order to be considered for the scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- The Lebanon County Association of REALTORS® Scholarship is open to any twelfth grade student graduating from a Lebanon County High School this year.
- The applicant must have been accepted by a post secondary two or four year college, university or other accredited degree granting institution. The applicant should be planning on receiving a degree or diploma and enrolled in a course of study.
- Scholarships will be awarded without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, religious creed, or disability.
- Essays must adhere to the given topic and must be typed double-spaced on white paper. All essays must cite sources of material – books, periodicals, interviews, etc.
- All applications and essays must be submitted to The Lebanon County Association of REALTORS®, Inc., 989 Quentin Road, Suite 1 Lebanon, PA 17042 or by email.
- All essays become the property of the Lebanon County Association of REALTORS® which may publish and distribute them as it sees fit.
- The winning entries will be determined by a panel of judges whose decision is final. The panel of judges will review the essays and scholarship recipients will be announced and notified in April.
- Up to three Scholarships will be awarded for $ 500.00 each.
- Financial need will not be considered when selecting recipients.
- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE REVIEWED. BE SURE APPLICATIONS ARE DELIVERED BY THE POSTED DATE.