Education Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policies
- At the time a LCAR member registers for a class, the member assumes payment responsibility for that class.
- Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start of a class.
- Tuition payments are refundable ONLY if cancellation notice is given at least 48 hours ahead of time.
- If a student leaves after a class begins, no portion of tuition is refunded. Students must have registered, paid for class, and be seated at the advertised class start time in order to be admitted to the class.
- Late arrivals, who show up 10 minutes late or more, will not be seated and will not be entitled to a refund.
- If the school finds it necessary to cancel the entire course, the full dollar amount of any payment will be promptly refunded.
- If the school cancels a portion of the course, the unused portion of the tuition may be credited towards a future course or refunded.
Weather Cancellation Policy
- All morning, afternoon, evening and full-day classes will begin at the regularly scheduled time, unless otherwise determined by LCAR Staff. Cancellations will be determined by LCAR staff, in conjunction with the class instructor.
- Class cancellations will be made as early as possible, but will not be made prior to 24 hours before the start of a scheduled class. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail by LCAR staff.
School Recording Policy
LCAR does not permit the recording or videotaping of any classes held by LCAR that are approved by the PA SREC for Pre-licensing, Continuing Education or Broker Credit Courses, during class instructional time. This policy includes cell phones with recording devices, personal computers, video cameras, tape recorders, or any other recording apparatus. Failure to adhere to this policy could result in dismissal from class without financial reimbursement or educational credit. (To better accommodate your needs, please notify LCAR in advance, if you have a disability which would require special auxiliary aids or services during a class.)